Thursday, January 5, 2012

The 1940's House/ Film & Experience

Last year a friend of mine and her husband invited my hubby and I to watch The 1940's House. I have been wanting to see this program for the longest so you could imagine how excited I was to finally watch the show.

So after we had diner we all went to the living room and sat down in front of the T.V. My friend popped in the video and a few minutes later we started to watch what we thought was going to be a sweet light fun show. We had no idea we were going to experience a dramatic roller coaster ride. I truthfully wasn't ready for the impact this show was going to have on me. And weeks later I was still recovering from it.

A viewer after watching the show said, "bloody impressive... watch it folks it will stay with you for a long time."

I couldn't said it better myself!

So are you ready? 

Here it goes.






Copyright © 2008-2012. Time Warp Wives. A Retrotimes Productions Website. All Rights Reserved. Video: Youtube. Research: Wikipedia.

No comments: